Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Moving Day!

Well, I am moving once more! Being a freelance photojournalists means that I am incredibly good at fitting my entire life's belongings in the back of my car. Have been based in West Texas for three months and heading back east to Missouri for a bit. Then it's down to North Carolina for a three month stint! I will be on the road this weekend-but no worries, all orders will still be shipped ASAP! Here's to a successful road trip!

Oh! And I reached 100 fans on Facebook! To celebrate, everything in the store is 20% off!!!!! Just enter the code FB100 in the comments at checkout and you will be refunded 20% through Pay Pal.

Also-almost every item in my store has FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE!!! *Happy Dance!* I know, it's exciting. So, free shipping + 20% off=amazing. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment