Friday, January 29, 2010

About Me

Well! I've been so excited to get my Etsy store up and running I haven't really introduced myself, now have I? I am a photographer by trade. I love what I do and wouldn't trade it for the world! Everyday is an adventure-never know where I'm going to go and what I'm going to come home with at the end of the day. I travel throughout the country, wherever my job leads me.

I decided to set up Etsy to treat my creative longings. My photographer tends to be more documentary style, but I definitely have a fine art photographer pent up inside! I also have always had a passion for graphic design. My collection of inspiring quotes have followed me everywhere I've moved, and I've decided to share them with you.

I would love any comments that you'd like to share, and please-tell me more about you! Getting to know people is one of the pleasures of my day job that I hope spills over into Etsy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment